Saturday, April 6, 2013

Macquarium update

It appears that  I have found a few people interested in Mac but I am still working out the details to find that owner that will love this setup as much as I have.  I do have new pictures though to post of all the things that will be included.  Mac is considered a microaquarium and holds only a couple of gallons of water; therefore I haven't set up anything inside because it has such little room in there and I don't want to personalize it for someone else who may have different tastes.  For example, this tiny aquarium has a regular incandescent bulb, a set of LED lights, and a florescent bulb which does need to still be set up.  You can use these lights in any variety of different ways to make it look like a traditional aquarium or to highlight the features inside Mac.  In fact, he came with the traditional underwater vegetation paper background attached but I did remove it so you can see better what he looks like.  It left a little bit of residue at the top, but will be removed and cleaned when you receive him.



No comments:

Post a Comment