Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Steve Jobs wuz here


Mac and me (I seriously need to rewatch that terrible movie!) are still hanging out and he has additional surprises!  I pulled out the aquarium with the intent of testing for leakiness and noticed something unusual on the inside of Mac- squiggly lines all over the back panel.  I grabbed a flashlight (my phone) and investigated closer...it took me a second to realize the John Hancocks of the early Macintosh developers are embossed in there!  I think for anyone who does trade me for the Macquarium could turn him into a deceiving fish aquarium screensaver or maybe paint the back and highlight the signatures with a light to show off this unique feature.

 I did also test for leaks too by filling it up and leaving it on a paper towel for 24 hours. The good news is Nemo and friends would not be flopping in gravel as the aquarium is quite sturdy and leakproof.  The bad news is as much as I am enjoying Mac, I am still eager to keep trading up and haven't had too many offers for him.  Let's find him a new home! 




1 comment:

  1. It's ideal that a person have actually published so enjoyable guide.I am glad which we discovered your web site. I am just anticipating read another, intriguing content.

    ReplyDelete